Do you want to improve your appearance with lower cost and less downtime?
Minimally invasive (MI) surgery is intended to give you noticeable improvement with less cost, less “downtime”, as well as smaller or no visible incisions.
Ideal candidates for MI surgery include:
- People with early changes
- People who want to “maintain” the benefit of a previous surgery
- Medical spa clients who want to delay a larger surgery
Our Santa Barbara cosmetic surgery practice offers a variety of MI surgery procedures:
Temporal (Brow) Lift: Open up the eye area so you look more approachable (instead of tired, unhappy, or angry) through a brow lift that elevates the outer half of the brows and improves crow’s feet. A 1/4″ incision is hidden in the hair.
MI Lower Eyelid Surgery: Improve the lower eye area for a more youthful, rested appearance by removing a small “pinch” of extra skin that will tighten lower lid wrinkles or by removing fat from inside the lower lid (leaving no visible scar).
MI Cheek Lift: Lift and restore the cheek area (with the option of adding volume) by tightening the deep supporting tissue with a small amount of skin removal. During the procedure, you may choose to add volume to the mid-face, nasolabial folds, and/or pre-jowel area through injections of your own fat to further enhance your results.
Fat Transplantation (or Fat Grafting): Improve age-related volume loss almost anywhere in the face or body though fat grafting. A small of fat is taken from an unwanted bulge using a small cannula and the fat is redistributed.
- Fat Transplantation for the Face: Restore youthful contours. Fat can be place in the brows, temporal hollows, under frown lines, deep circles around the eyes, apples of the cheeks, high cheekbone region, nasolabial folds (groove between the nose and corner of the mouth), lips, pre-jowel area (marinate lines), and the angle of the jaw.
- Fat Transplantation for Hands: Fat is used to fill the back of hands to obscure prominent veins and tendons that show as we age. Lasers or peels can be done to address brown (“liver”) spots for an even more desirable result.
MI Neck (Submentum): This is a good option for those who are starting to see a “turkey neck”. The MI Neck procedure involves sewing the muscle bands together and removal of extra skin to re-contour the neck area. Another contouring option is submental liposuction to “sculpt” the tissues so the neck looks like it did many years ago.
We have many options to improve your appearance. Schedule a consultation by calling 805-563-0000 to discuss if an MI procedure (versus more extensive surgical treatments) may be right for you.