According to the annual report from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there were almost 1.8 million cosmetic surgery procedures last year (a 1% increase from 2016) done in the United States.
Here are the top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures in 2017:
- Breast Augmentation (300,378 procedures)
- Liposuction (246,354 procedures)
- Nose Reshaping (218,924 procedures)
- Eyelid Surgery (209,571 procedures)
- Tummy Tuck (129,753 procedures)
- Facelift (125,697 procedures)
- Breast Lift (105,219 procedures)
- Dermabrasion – not to be confused with Microdermabrasion (84,276 procedures)
- Neck Lift (53,028 procedures)
- Forehead Lift (39,886 procedures)
Any of the procedures listed above with a clickable link are those that we perform at the Cosmetic Surgery Center in Santa Barbara.
Contact us today (online or at 805-563-0000) to schedule consultation.