If you are reading this, chances are you are in the important decision-making process of where and who to get a face lift from in Santa Barbara. Santa Barbara has many cosmetic and plastic surgeons, which may actually make the decision of who to use and where to get it done more difficult.
It is very exciting to have a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon and sometimes overwhelming. During your consultation, discuss your goals and make it a point to find out about the doctor. Keep in mind that this is your opportunity to “interview” the doctor too. Here is a list of suggested questions to discuss with the prospective doctor:
- How long has the doctor been in practice?
- Is the doctor board certified for cosmetic/plastic surgery?
- Where will the surgery take place? If the surgery is done in a surgical suite, outside of the hospital, ask the doctor how s/he handles emergencies during the surgery. Will you be taken to the nearest Emergency Room if there is a complication?
- Will you have access to the doctor before the surgery to address any additional concerns?
- What type of post-operative care does the doctor and his staff offer?
- How do you access the doctor after the surgery if you are having complications or questions? Especially during the weekend when the doctor’s office is most likely not open.
- Ask to see before-and-after pictures of work done by the doctor.
When it comes to face lifts, Santa Barbara cosmetic surgeon Dr. Terry Perkins is a natural choice. He has been doing facial aesthetic surgery for over 30 years in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties and is double board certified by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the AAOHNS (facial plastic surgery). He performs procedures in his surgical suite at his Cosmetic Surgery Center Medical Group practice. What sets Dr. Perkins apart from the others is that he prides himself in giving his patients a “natural, non-operated” look.
A face lift by Dr. Perkins will address skin laxity in the neck and cheeks. It will reposition, refine, and support deep tissues like the midfacial fat pad and the jowl as well as tighten the skin. Incisions are barely visible, hidden in the hair and around the ears.
Results from a face lift by Dr. Perkins is a rested and rejuvenated look. Dr. Perkins also does minimally invasive check-neck lifts with a shorter healing time. If you are not ready for a full face lift surgery, Dr. Perkins has also developed an exclusive protocol that is non-invasive with no down time called Total Tightening which is performed at Evolutions Medical Spa in Santa Barbara where he is the founder and medical director. Read more about Total Tightening on the Evolutions Medical Spa’s website.
Read more about Dr. Perkins on Cosmetic Surgery Center’s website. Visit Cosmetic Surgery Center’s FAQs page to have most of your questions answered. Call 805-563-0000 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Perkins for a Santa Barbara face lift.
The post Face Lifts in Santa Barbara by Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Terry Perkins appeared first on .