Dr. Perkins is excited to introdue Dysport – a real alternative to Botox®! Dysport is another effective treatment to smoothing lines between your brows and reducting wrinkles in your forehead and around the eyes. Dysport is a better value per unit than Botox – it works faster and is a smaller molecule so 20 units of Botox equals 50 units of Dysport.
Here are some other similarities and differences between Dysport and Botox®:
- Both Dysport and Botox are forms of Botulinum Toxin Type A.
- Both products have been used in Europe for almost 20 years to treat certain types of muscle disorders.
- Botox received FDA approval for cosmetic use in the U.S. in 2002. Dysport recently received FDA approval.
- Both products are safe and effective in the treatment of wrinkles on the face (“frown lines”).
- Dysport works faster (1-3 days vs. 4-7 days for Botox) and has FDA approval for a four month duraction (vs. 3-4 months for Botox).
>> Call Cosmetic Surgery Center today for your Dysport treatment! <<
Santa Barbara Office 805.563.0000 or Oxnard Office 805.988.1000