Facelift surgery in Santa Barbara is a great way to take years off your look. Many people who come to see me for a Facelift surgery consultation often express that their “older” appearance is hiding the fact that they still feel young at heart (or sometimes, they are still youthful but their image tells a different story).
- Facial and neck skin are loose due to loss of elasticity and muscle tone
- Wrinkles in the face and neck are deep
- The lower part of the cheek – the jowls – become heavy and may look like they are “hanging”
- Chin is less defined and/or the neck area is saggy
- The overall appearance looks tired
Facelift surgery is done using a combination of local anesthesia, oral and intravenous sedation to provide relaxation and lack of awareness through the procedure. General anesthesia is not used. Most people return to work 8 to 10 days after the surgery (depending upon job requirements).
At Cosmetic Surgery Center in Santa Barbara, we specialize in facelift surgery and facial rejuvenation that yields a natural, rested, non-operated look. To schedule an appointment, please call my office at 805-563-0000.