Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Barbara for Out-of-Town Patients
Santa Barbara has been a vacation destination for decades. Just 100 miles north of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara is a coastal city with a deep history and rich traditions. You can find visitors any time of year strolling along red-bricked sidewalks on State Street or admiring the beautiful architecture of the Courthouse or the Santa Barbara Mission. Visitors also enjoy taking in many of the annual festivities (such as the International Film Festival or the Fiesta “Old Spanish Days” Celebration), whale watching, golfing, indulging in restaurants and cafes, or lounging somewhere along the long stretch of beach where many of the hotels are located.
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Encina Lodge & Suites, 2220 Bath Street, Santa Barbara. Located two short blocks from Cosmetic Surgery Center, this full service hotel offers rooms and suites. 805.682.7277.
- CANARY HOTEL, 31 West Carrillo, Santa Barbara. Located in the downtown area, just off State Street, this hotel allows visitors to pop out the front door and be in the heart of the downtown area’s shopping and restaurants. 805.884.0300.
- FESS PARKER’S DOUBLETREE RESORT, 633 East Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara. A beachfront hotel with luxurious grounds located a half-mile from downtown. 805.564.4333.
- THE SIMPSON HOUSE INN, 121 East Arrellaga Street, Santa Barbara. The only five diamond bed-and-breakfast in North America is about a 5-minute walk from downtown, and offers guest rooms, suites, and cottages. The breakfast is prepared by a gourmet chef and there are is an evening wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres buffet. 805.963.7067.
- There are many more hotels in the Santa Barbara area. For an additional list of recommended accommodations, please visit the Santa Barbara Conference & Visitors Bureau website.
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Santa Barbara Courthouse and Sunken Gardens
- Old Mission Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Santa Barbara Natural History Museum
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- El Presidio: Santa Barbara Historic Park
- Ganna Walska Lotusland
- Santa Ynez Wine Country
- Chumash Casino Resort
- Circle Bar B Guest Ranch, Stables, and Dinner Theater
- Solvang, the “Danish Capitol of America”
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center (Double Dolphin)
- Condor Express Cruises
- Santa Barbara Water Taxi
- Celebration Yacht Cruises
- Sunset Kidd
- The Independent (local weekly paper)
- City of Santa Barbara’s Visitors Guide
The post Cosmetic Surgery in Santa Barbara for Out-of-Town Patients appeared first on .