New Year, New You! Santa Barbara Cosmetic Surgery Options
Can you believe another year has flown by? Each year we get the chance to meet and work with new patients, as well as those who have returned, and we enjoy helping every one of you to look and feel your best.
If plastic surgery in Santa Barbara is on your “to do” list for the New Year, there is no better time than now to start planning. Winter is when most people tend to stay indoors, travel less, and sleep more – all of which are ideal conditions to recuperate from a cosmetic surgery procedure. In our Santa Barbara Cosmetic Surgery Center practice, we specialize in facial cosmetic surgery, minimally-invasive (MI) cosmetic surgery, skin rejuvenation, and liposuction body contouring.
There are many options for facial cosmetic surgery, including:
- Facelift: to address skin laxity in the cheek and neck
- Forehead Lift: to reposition the forehead and brow upward
- Eye Lift: to correct sagging skin or fat bulges in the eye area
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery): to help either appearance or breathing function of the nose
- Neck Lift: to address sagging skin and local fat accumulation in the neck area
- Lip Enhancement: to add volume to lips (either with an implant, grafting your own fat, or with injectable fillers)
- Chin Lift: to enhance a “weak” chin or modify one that is too prominent
- Ear Tuck / Ear Pinning: to address ears that are too prominent or stick out from the side of the head
- Chemabrasion Skin Resurfacing: to improve skin that has wrinkles, fine lines, scars, acne scars, and/or sagging
We also have minimally-invasive (MI) surgical options for patients with early changes or those who want to “maintain” the benefit of previous surgery. These give noticeable improvement with less cost and “downtime”. Learn more about MI surgery and options available here.
We also offer treatment options to tighten and contour your problem areas through liposuction for the abdomen, arms, legs, and hips/flanks. Learn more about liposuction here.
We practice cosmetic surgery in Santa Barbara that gives a natural, rejuvenated result.
If you are interested in cosmetic surgery by Dr. Perkins, schedule a consultation by calling (805) 563-0000 and we will work together with you to design a course of treatment to help you look your best.
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about the latest in cosmetic surgery and in our office and, as a bonus, receive special offers too! Join our newsletter list here.
The post New Year, New You! Santa Barbara Cosmetic Surgery Options appeared first on .