I have been practicing plastic surgery in Santa Barbara for more than three decades. I grew up in Santa Barbara and returned after my medical training to serve the Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. I have done many facial cosmetic surgeries and body contouring liposuction procedures and I treat each patient uniquely – as I believe there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to cosmetic surgery.
What bothers you?
When I first meet a patient, this is the first question that I ask. I think that it is important to address a patient’s concerns and to educate them as to why they are having these problems.
Formulate a treatment plan.
After my patient has a good understanding of why these problems are occurring, together we formulate a treatment plan that will address the concerns and be affordable.
I specialize in the following facial rejuvenation procedures:
- Face Lift Surgery to address skin laxity in the check and neck
- Chin Surgery to address facial imbalance from a chin that is too small (“weak”) or one that is too big
- Eyelid Surgery to address sagging skin, wrinkles, and/or fat bulges around the eyes
- Forehead Lift Surgery to address heaviness – or relaxation – of forehead tissue
- Neck Lift Surgery to address sagging skin and local fat accumulation in the neck area
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery) to address breathing function and/or appearance of the nose
- Chemabrasion to address wrinkles and uneven pigmentation on the face, hands, and/or chest
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery) to address ears that are too prominent or stick out from the head